Site Policy / Legal matters
There is no guarantee of the completeness or accuracy of any information provided on this website. This information may be changed without notice or warning. The administrators and owners of this website accept absolutely no responsibility for any damage that may occur directly or indirectly due to the use of the information or content on this website.
The following activities are prohibited in the use of this website:
- Any activity that hinders or creates obstructions to the operation of this website.
- Any activity that causes or may cause inconvenience, loss, or violations of privacy to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, the users of this website, or other third parties.
- Any activity that violates or may violate public order and morality.
- Any activity that violates a law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Any other activity deemed inappropriate by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
Applicable laws and court of jurisdiction
Interpretation and application of this Site Policy and all use of this website shall adhere to the laws of Japan unless otherwise specified. All disputes arising in connection with the use of this website shall be subject in the first instance to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
The following browsers are recommended for the safest and most pleasant experience using this website:
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome, latest version
- Mozilla Firefox, latest version
- Safari, latest version
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
In order to watch videos, make sure you have a good Internet connection:
- · Internet connection with 1+ Mbps
This website will protect its information assets from threats, for the purpose of preserving the trust of its users and fulfilling its social mission as the website of a governmental institution.
- As a means of maintaining the safety and accuracy of this site’s information assets, appropriate safety measures have been taken to prevent improper data access, and the destruction, alteration, loss, and leakage of this data.
- The information assets on this site are handled in strict accordance with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s basic policy on information security, laws, ordinances, and other standards.
- Should the processing of information assets be entrusted to an external party, this processing work will take place under the appropriate supervision of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- Mechanisms will be established for the continued improvement of this information security policy, one of the aims of this website.